Bls: State of JIT compiler

From: Mario Ray Mahardhika
Subject: Bls: State of JIT compiler
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:25:36 +0800 (SGT)

I don't really need the parser and lexer except if it doesn't generate a syntax tree first, I just need the syntax tree + symbol table to generate LLVM IR. But it could be of help to understand the implementation structure. I'll take a look at them. One more, do you think I should start from the latest stable (3.4.0) or trunk?