Updating the FAQ

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Updating the FAQ
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:03:26 -0600

As I was working on proofreading the FAQ distributed along with
Octave, I also noticed it was very outdated. It speaks of Octave 3.1
as the development version and mentions the bug mailing list. I've
pushed the following proofreading-only changeset:

At the same time, we have a bunch of FAQs besides this one. People
have compiled their own and put them up in their personal webpages,
and there's the FAQ in the Octave Wiki itself.

I want to work on updating the FAQ under the doc/ directory, plus
incorporating whatever seems relevant from other FAQs I see. I will
need some help, because a lot of is about documenting changes with
Matlab 2008a, to which I don't have access (nor any later Matlab
version). Help would be appreciated with those.

Thanks
- Jordi G. H.