Re: Implementation of a profiler

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Implementation of a profiler
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:13:19 -0600

On 1 March 2011 04:58, Daniel Kraft <address@hidden> wrote:

> Now, I think the most interesting project for me would be to work on a
> profiler.  Especially, since that is what would have been most useful to me
> as a user myself; and it also seems interesting to me.

This is great news. I hope you go ahead with it. I'm currently
revising the Octave FAQ, and I see that a profiler has been a frequent
request. I would like to encourage you to pursue this project. I can't
personally supervise it as a GSoC project, however.

> PS: I guess that the usual FSF paperwork applies to Octave, right?

No, copyright right now isn't assigned with Octave. You keep it.

- Jordi G. H.