Re: GPU computing in Octave using OpenCL

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GPU computing in Octave using OpenCL
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:16:53 -0600

On 2 March 2011 23:38, Jaideep Singh , Bangalore <address@hidden> wrote:

> After going through some of the posts, I have not been able to
> conclude whether the Octave GPL licensing terms are compatible with
> OpenCL.

I thought there was an OpenCL implementation that was under a
permissive BSD-style license, but I can't find it anymore. OpenCL is
only a specification; it's specific implementation that are under this
or that license. I thought I had seen a free one, but perhaps I was
mistaken. Which one were you looking at?

- Jordi G. H.