Re: Successfully merged projects

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Successfully merged projects
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:12:29 -0400

On 11-Apr-2011, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

| But Emacs has a steep learning curve.

I'm not sure this is really true anymore.  If you start Emacs on a
modern system, it opens a window with all the usual File Edit and Help
buttons and a toolbar with some familiar looking icons for opening and
saving files.  You can just start typing and use the mouse and arrow
keys for moving about and the buttons and menus for saving your work.
I really don't see how it is all that hard to use.