Re: looking for a programmer who can help me : PAID

From: china.us
Subject: Re: looking for a programmer who can help me : PAID
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:26:06 -0700

Jordi,
1. I am a both Linux and Windows user, OS should not be an issue. (I'll help Prof Han, Tianmin for the OS related stuff) 2. The 1st author, Prof Han, Tianmin, likes this algorithm be as popular as it can. You can put the code anywhere. If you work for Octave(your email address is octave.org), make it a build-in, show off to Matlab users/developers/management.

I have uploaded the papers at:
http://www.emallguide.com/~htm/

Two of them have published already, one of them is accepted, will be out in May, 2011. Another one will be published in Oct ~ Nov 2011.

Please send me a private email how much you'll charge.

thanks,
Yuhuan William Han

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso" <address@hidden>