Re: Congrats to Danial Kraft (GSoC 2011 accepted project)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Congrats to Danial Kraft (GSoC 2011 accepted project)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:54:18 -0500

On 26 April 2011 19:41, John Swensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I just saw the announcement of Google Summer of Code accepted
> projects and Daniel Kraft's proposal to work on a profiler was one
> of them.

Excellent news.

Daniel, I look forward to working with you. You can usually find me in
the #octave channel in Freenode if you need to chat and I'm usually
prompt about responding to email. I've contacted Jaroslav again to see
if he can help us with problems, and I hope he can at least work in an
occasional consultative capacity. To other Octave developers, I hope
you can also be welcoming and offer ocasional advice when Daniel and I
face difficulties.

Here's to a productive summer,
- Jordi G. H.