Re: Testing MinGW Octave-3.4.2 binaries

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Testing MinGW Octave-3.4.2 binaries
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:35:58 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have confirmed 'clear all' caused crash when windows package is installed.

octave:6> pkg list
Package Name  | Version | Installation directory
--------------+---------+-----------------------
      odepkg *|  0.6.10 | ...\OctaveBuild\share\octave\packages\odepkg-0.6.10
     windows *|   1.0.8 | ...\OctaveBuild\share\octave\packages\windows-1.0.8
octave:7> clear all
panic: Segmentation violation -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
save to `octave-core' complete

I have used development source and built and execute octave on windows 7 64 bit
HomePremium.

The error seem to be version and environment independent bug.

Regards

Tatsuro