Re: Cygwin, ptys, porting Quint to Windows

From: Christoph Ellenberger
Subject: Re: Cygwin, ptys, porting Quint to Windows
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:57:37 +0200

I can't remember the proper thread (e.g.
https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2011-April/023553.html),
 but wasn't Michael Goffioul working on tweaking the console2 into Qt ? It came
up when discussing to integrate the QtermWidget (John Swenson) into Quint.
Console2 as I understand would mimic a ptys behaviour
(http://vim.1045645.n5.nabble.com/OT-Console-pty-on-Windows-td1167347.html) ^

kind regards
christoph

-------- Original-Nachricht --------