Re: QtHandles: Qt-based toolkit with uicontrol/uipanel support

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: QtHandles: Qt-based toolkit with uicontrol/uipanel support
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:58:36 +0000 (GMT)

On Oct 10, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Martin Helm <address@hidden> wrote:

Am Montag, den 10.10.2011, 10:54 -0400 schrieb Ben Abbott:

> How can I have this link to my development build as opposed to the installed version of Octave?

I have the dev version installed in a special directory and it is not
the standard octave version on my system so I simply edited common.pri
to use the mkoctfile and octave-config in that directory, my example
below (look for the $HOME/Projekte/octave/dev/bin)

address@hidden:~/Projekte/octave/goffioul-QtHandles-5e43d34> cat
common.pri

win32:CONFIG += release warn_off
!win32:CONFIG += debug

QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += $$system($HOME/Projekte/octave/dev/bin/mkoctfile -p
ALL_CXXFLAGS)
win32 {
#QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_WARN_ON -= -W3
DEFINES -= WIN32
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -MP
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS -= -g
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE += -Zi
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE -= -O2
QMAKE_LFLAGS_RELEASE += -debug
QMAKE_CLEAN += $(DESTDIR)$(QMAKE_TARGET).lib
$(DESTDIR)$(QMAKE_TARGET).pdb
}
QMAKE_LIBDIR += $$system($HOME/Projekte/octave/dev/bin/octave-config -p
OCTLIBDIR)
LIBS += $$system($HOME/Projekte/octave/dev/bin/mkoctfile -p OCTAVE_LIBS)

Can this be done from a mercurial development directory? What about the include path?

Ben