Using copysignf modules from gnulib

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Using copysignf modules from gnulib
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:19:19 +0100

Hi,

Octave currently uses the copysign module from gnulib, but not the
copysignf one. It's easy to add it, but then comes a problem in
lo-mappers.h. Because of inline implementations of xcopysign and
xcopysignf, the gnulib replacements should be visible from that
header, meaning we'd have to expose gnulib internals in the API. I
guess we don't want to do that. The other solution would be to move
implementation of xcopysign and xcopysignf in the source file. Would
that be an acceptable solution?

Michael.