Re: chebfun

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: chebfun
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:44:47 -0500

On 8 December 2011 19:31, fork <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh <at> octave.org> writes:
>

>> On 8 December 2011 18:19, J.J.Green <j.j.green <at> gmx.com> wrote:
>> > There has been some discussion on this list concerning porting
>> > the chebfun package to octave
>
> Is there a convention about where to keep ported ML packages? Or maybe we
> should
> at least start a list or something...

About hosting them, this is what I wish Agora could be a part of.
Could you help with it? I need help with Django webdev. Do you know of
someone who could help or could you secure some funding for it?

As to listing them, this sounds like something wiki-worthy. Wanna use
the new wiki to list it?

- Jordi G. H.