load ("") patch applied?

From: Rik
Subject: load ("") patch applied?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:23:09 -0800

1/18/12

John,

You very quickly crafted a patch for 3.6.0 to avoid a segfault with the
command 'load ("")'.  I don't see that this got pushed to Mercurial.

Secondly, I have a mess of patches for the default branch which I have been
keeping in Mercurial Queues until after the 3.6.0 release.  Can I start
committing those or would you like to do a little tree maintenance first?
I know you usually delete all the functions which will be obsoleted in the
3.8.0 release and also set the version strings for the API, etc., back to
development numbers.

Cheers,
Rik