Re: cannot find -lqterminal in linking octave-gui (was Re: How to downlo

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: cannot find -lqterminal in linking octave-gui (was Re: How to download the gui on the Mecurial repository and requirements)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:00:08 +0100

Since I don't have much time, I will keep my answer short. lqterminal is unix only atm, so you just remove it when building for windows. The long-term goal is to make qterminal a platform-indepedent terminal.

Am 24. Januar 2012 09:55 schrieb Michael Goffioul <address@hidden>:
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Michael Goffioul
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> Any suggestions?
>
> You're being hit by this recent change:
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/5dcfb705ce12
>
> Jacob has outsourced the Qt terminal widget into its own library
> available from http://code.google.com/p/qterminal/

Sorry, my bad. It seems qterminal is bundled into octave sources in
gui/qterminal. So it may simply be a matter of missing -L... flag.

Michael.

--
„Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Da kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat's gemacht.“ - Unbekannt