Re: Qhull 2012.1 questions

From: David Sterratt
Subject: Re: Qhull 2012.1 questions
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:58:35 +0000

Dear Brad &al,

I'm fine with all your changes as I don't actually use the build system
for incorporating Qhull into the R geometry package.

All the best,

David.

--
David C Sterratt, Research Fellow http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/sterratt
Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation     tel: +44 131 651 1739

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.