Re: gnuplot and MacOS 10.7.3

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: gnuplot and MacOS 10.7.3
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:12:58 +0000

On 9 February 2012 21:37, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2012, at 3:47 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>
>> On 9 February 2012 15:43, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> I recall 10.7.0 broke the gnuplot binary built on 10.6,  and that we
>>> added a note on a web page, but I don't recall where.
>>
>> It was here:
>>

>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20MacOSX%20Binary/2009-10-03%20binary%20of%20Octave%203.2.3/
>>
>> AIUI, it's a README that goes in the sourceforge directory. Write it
>> up and we can upload it.
>>
>> - Jordi G. H.
>
> Look ok?

I tried to upload the file to this directory (is this the right directory?)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20MacOSX%20Binary/2011-04-21%20binary%20of%20Octave%203.4.0/

but keeping getting an error from sourceforge. I've have filled a
support request so hopefully this will be solved soon

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/24308

Carnë