Re: Qt GUI on MinGW

From: Ole Jacob Hagen
Subject: Re: Qt GUI on MinGW
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:10:07 +0100

Hi,

Thank you. I will recompile Qt-4.8.0 with the "correct compiler".
This is the first time, I've encountered that I needed to recompile Qt library on MinGW.
I've been creating network applications, threading and so on. It went good as long as I didn't use an older compiler than Qt was build with.

Could my 64 bit Win 7 be the cause?

Is it possible to send the octave-gui application as zipped file to me, with your Qt-libraries: QNetwork, QCore, QtGui and QtOpenGL?
That would be the only thing you need....

Best regards,

Ole