2nd pass for Octave-3.6.1 app (X86_64 only) bundle for MacOS

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: 2nd pass for Octave-3.6.1 app (X86_64 only) bundle for MacOS
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 21:55:50 -0500

I've had mixed results with the MacOS X86_64 Octave-3.6.1

The bundle worked on MacOS Lion on Core 2 Duo, or Core i7 with MacPorts
installed.

Also worked on MacOS Snow Leopard on Core 2 Duo with MacPorts installed.

In another case, It did not run on Cure 2 Duo with Snow Leopard.

Also failed on a Core i7 with Lion.

I've fixed a few bugs in the launch scripts, and made some minor improvements
in the DMG. The new version is below.

        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14845154/Octave-X86_64-3.6.1.dmg

I've just started the uploaded of the dmg. I expect the upload to complete
within an hour of when I send out this email.

For those who had trouble with the first version, I'm particularly interested
in how this one works for you.

I'm also interested in hearing from anyone else, including those who had
success the first time.

When reporting, please include (1) MacOS version, (2) Which CPU your Mac has,
(3) whether or not you have MacPorts or Fink installed.

TiA
Ben