Re: error: imread: invalid image file: Magick++ exception --with-quantum

From: 龙永彪
Subject: Re: error: imread: invalid image file: Magick++ exception --with-quantum-depth=16
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:39:13 +0800

Thank you, marco atzeri!

http://paste.ubuntu.com/877099/

> is /usr/lib/GraphicsMagick-1.3.12/config/delegates.mgk in place ?

Yes, /usr/lib/GraphicsMagick-1.3.12/config/delegates.mgk is in place.

> by the way 1.3.12 had some issue with octave and it should be better to use
> the latest 1.3.14

But actually I don't know how to build deb files for my system. Seems that
it's not good to compile GraphicsMagick-1.3.14 just from source code,
it might conflict with the package-manager, right?

Thank marco.atzeri again for your immediate response!

--
Best Regards