Regression in run.m?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Regression in run.m?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:32:19 -0400

I'm not sure if this was supposed to work this way, but in 3.2.4, "run
foo" would work if there was a file called "foo.m". Now it says that
no such file is found. I can't find clear documentation either way if
it should work this way or not. Should we restore the 3.2.4 behaviour?

Btw, I seem to be noticing a lot of reports of things that got broken
since 3.2.4. I guess that's because the packagers have finally caught
up and people are using newer Octave versions. Obvious conclusion: the
packagers brought bugs with them. ;-)

    http://notinventedhe.re/on/2010-4-26

- Jordi G. H.