Re: Agora

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Agora
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:53:19 -0400

On 18 March 2012 23:27, William Stevenson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I know the gsoc application failed but I have extensive django
> experience so I'd like to offer my help anyway.

Something just occurred to me. If you're still interested in this, I
think it would be immediately beneficial, not only to Octave but to
all of GNU if the Savane rewrite were complete. I feel like the
current Savannah interface is clunky and could use a lot of
improvements. It's another Django project. Clone it here:

    http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/savane.git

There's a TODO in there. I think finishing as much of that TODO as
possible would be great.

I would be very happy to mentor this too.

- Jordi G. H.