Re: isnan in fortran

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: isnan in fortran
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:19:18 -0400

http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Preprocessing-Fortran-77

| Should work, I'll come up with something if no one beats me to it.

Gfortran is not the only compiler we might use to compile the Fortran
bits of Octave.

I think it would be better to rename the files that need this
treatment to FILE.in.f and then use sed to do the transformation to
generate FILE.f in the build tree.