dirchownmod and savewd modules uses unavailable functions under Windows

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: dirchownmod and savewd modules uses unavailable functions under Windows
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:39:21 +0100

Hi,

While compiling octave under MSVC with current gnulib, I got the following problems (leading undefined references at link stage):

1) dirchownmod uses fchown, but this is not available on Windows and there's no replacement in gnulib
2) savewd uses waitpid, but it doesn't have a dependency on gnulib's waitpid module
3) savewd uses fork, but this is not available on Windows and there's no replacement in gnulib

I'm not sure how to solve 1 and 3, and I suspect MinGW would also be affected (though I didn't test).

Michael.