Re: esa socis application

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: esa socis application
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:47:48 -0400

On 25 July 2012 17:42, Zsolt Bartha <address@hidden> wrote:
> I’m Zsolt Bartha, a Hungarian mathematics student and I would like to take
> part in your project through the ESA SoCiS program. I have detailed my
> application on the wiki page
> http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:TheVulcanian , but I would
> like to get the opinion of the community about the tasks I should
> concentrate on,

We're very interested in Django development, but it doesn't look like
something you would be interested in. Or would you like to finish this
website?

    http://agora.octave.org

> the schedule I should keep,

You should expect to work 40 hours per week, like a regular job.

> the way to stay in touch

This mailing list is fine, but we also hang out in #octave in Freenode.

> and if  there’s anything else I should do before applying for your project
> through
> the ESA interface.

I would be interested in seeing you finishing the questions in the
wiki application. Hurry up! Deadline is this Friday.

- Jordi G. H.