Re: QTerminal minimum size is too large (was: QTerminal minimum size is

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: QTerminal minimum size is too large (was: QTerminal minimum size is too small)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:50:24 -0400

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Mike Miller wrote:
> Can we make the minimum size in QUnixTerminalImpl a little smaller?
> With the addition of the documentation browser to the GUI recently,
> the terminal's minimum height of 400px is too small for a 768px
> display now. In my Gnome3 environment, I can't resize or maximize the
> GUI window unless I first hide the doc browser panel or merge it into
> the terminal dock panel. Relaxing the QUnixTerminalImpl minimum size
> fixes it for me. I haven't been able to find where the documentation
> viewer gets its minimum size from, but for me it can't be made smaller
> than about 170px.

Sorry, that made no sense, it was late. QTerminal's minimum size is
too *large* in the vertical direction for a 768px-high display.

The major problem is that the GUI cannot be resized or maximized
because its minimum height is too large for the display, gnome-shell
window manager is not happy about it.

Or let me know if I did something wrong and the sizes should fit :)

--
mike