Re: Requesting to assign the task to fix "bug #36732: interp1 does not c

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Requesting to assign the task to fix "bug #36732: interp1 does not check input for monotonicity"
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:15:53 +0100

On 15 August 2012 20:25, vivek dogra <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you for your reply. I created the changeset and uploaded the same on
> the bug report. Is there anything else to be done?

Hi Vivek

not really, you just have to wait for someone to review your patch and
apply it. You will receive notifications everytime someone leaves a
comment there so you should keep the discussion there to keep things
more organized. No need to e-mail the mailing list since the
developers are also notified when a new bug is reported or someone
comments on them.

Carnë