Re: BlockArray.cpp:27:18: fatal error: QtCore: No such file or directory

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: BlockArray.cpp:27:18: fatal error: QtCore: No such file or directory
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

bpabbott wrote

> Pascal, if you are building on MacOS, I had to remove "- pthread".
>
> Ben

OK ... modified your configure script:
before:
       FFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -gstabs" \
after
       FFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS  -gstabs" \

but C++ programs are still compiled with "-pthread"; I guess it comes from
inherited flags as I compiled every dependent lib with thread-safe enable.
Should I recompile everything with thread-safe disabled, or just Octave? In
the latter case, how can I force avoiding the "-pthread" being added to the
compiler flags?

Regards

Pascal