Re: Agora updated

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Agora updated
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 02:39:49 -0500

On 09/10/2012 01:57 AM, Carnë Draug wrote:
On 10 September 2012 04:49, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso<address@hidden>  wrote:
Looks like at least we still have the snippets, and I admit, they do look nice:

     http://agora.octave.org/snippet/6Dch/

They sure do look really nice. I have one problem though. Is there any
way to activate line wrapping. On the example you just gave, line 21
requires to do some horizontal scrolling but the only way to do so is
to navigate to the bottom of the page to see the horizontal bar.
Considering that a "snippet" can be quite long, this is a problem. Can
this be fixed?

Try using the highlight feature to scroll. It's not the most elegant, but it works. I.e., put the cursor inside the window where the text is, press the left mouse button and scroll either left or right depending on the desired direction to scroll as though one is highlighting the text. Moving the mouse past the end of the window will scroll.

Dan

PS: The front page looks much nicer now Wendy. Just about the right amount of content for good visual balance.