Re: struct arrays and cs-lists

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: struct arrays and cs-lists
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:28:33 -0500

On 13 November 2012 10:12, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2012, at 9:42 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

>> So how are struct arrays meant to be used?
>
> Would supporting an empty index to produce an equivalent cell array be useful
>
>         cellarray = s.()

Sorry, but this doesn't answer my question. If indexing struct arrays
with field names produces cs-lists, how is this supposed to be used?
Am I supposed to do "{s.foo}" or "[s.foo]" depending on which one I
want? What's the point of cs-lists here, what was the intent, or is
there simply no intent and just a Matlab design bug that we have to
copy?

- Jordi G. H.