Belorusian translation of libgui

From: Міхась Варанцоў
Subject: Belorusian translation of libgui
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 18:40:25 +0200

Hello everyone. I am a regular user of GNU Octave living in Belarus. So I decide to translate the new official Octave GUI to my native language. Unfortunately I have not found all the lines in the .ts file that there are actually in gui. But I have translated all that was. Result in the attachment. If you include my translation in the upstream, I wish that I was represent in /libgui/languages/translators file as "be-by Mihas Varantsou <address@hidden>"

Excuse me for my English.
Mihas Varantsou.