Re: Classdef embryonic support

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Classdef embryonic support
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:35:47 -0500

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Just a heads up to let people know I've spent some time during my christmas holiday to start working again on the classdef branch. I've just pushed some changes to implement initial support for handle-class and value-class semantic. Don't expect too much out of it, but maybe some of you are interested in giving it a try. For instance, I'd be more than happy if someone would write unit tests for the classdef support.

Did anybody have a chance to give it a try? Although far from finished, it's already somehow usable (you can define classes, methods, properties, use inheritance and make superclass calls; it also supports handle and value semantics).

Michael.