Re: site similar to agora for clone

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: site similar to agora for clone
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:24:05 +0000

On 28/01/2013 10:56, c. wrote:
Hi,
I remember seeing a message from jordi on this list some time ago about a
project similar to agora but for python packages.
I can't find that post in the mailing list archives nor the website it referred
to via google, does anyone remember the link?
Thanks,
c.

http://scipy-central.org

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.