Re: I'm going to OctConf 2013!

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: I'm going to OctConf 2013!
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:39:32 -0300

We have some limited funding for some people to attend. I don't know
exactly how much, and I think it should be up to the conference
organiser to allocate the money we have. You can try to ask, and there
may be money for you to come.

- Jordi G. H.

Thanks Jordi, i'll email the organiser to see if i have any chance.

Juan, that would be nice! We should make clear for the participants that the sun is always shining at high temperatures here. Please come with your flip-flops, hahaha.

Júlio.