Re: building on OSX with gcc 4.7 and macports dependencies

From: c.
Subject: Re: building on OSX with gcc 4.7 and macports dependencies
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 01:38:10 +0100

On 4 Mar 2013, at 14:33, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm not having any problem with gcc 4.5 on MacOS X (also using macports).
If I go back to gcc 4.5 it works without problems for me too, but I can't see
how this can make
the difference I successfully built Octave with gc 4.7 on OSX 10.6 an various
Linux distros ...

> Sorry I'm  not much help.  Any idea where your "/opt/local/bin/sed" came
> from?  Which Macports port?  or is it a symbolic link?
yes, it is just a symbolic link:
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  admin  19 13 Jan 06:46 /opt/local/bin/sed ->
/opt/local/bin/gsed

> Ben
c.