Re: What should file-save behavior be like at exit?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: What should file-save behavior be like at exit?
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:35:38 -0400

On 04/09/2013 08:08 PM, Daniel J Sebald wrote:

OK, I've grepped the instances:

You are focusing on a particular function, but there may be many cases like this, not just clean_up_and_exit.

I just tried "Cntrl-C" here in the GUI terminal and nothing happens.
Typing "Cntrl-C" at the terminal that launched Octave GUI causes the
command line to advance. If I run a long process, going back to the
shell terminal and typing Cntrl-C causes the Octave process inside GUI
to break out of processing. I suppose that is a QUnixTerminlImpl.cpp issue.

I suspect that's happening because I commented out the call to dissociate terminal, so /dev/tty is still attached to the terminal where you started Octave.