Re: GSOC for the GNU project

From: juanmanpr
Subject: Re: GSOC for the GNU project
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:30:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!
Sorry to reply lately, but during the weekends my internet student
connection blocks some sites, and apparently the archive of the mail list is
being blocked.
If you want to see some code samples, I am trying to do a non-rigid
structure from motion for faces in my free time, and the project is in
https://github.com/juanmanpr/faceSFM. I will upload more projects as soon as
I can.
Also, these are some matlab functions I uploaded to Matlab file exchange.

http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41341-color-constancy-algorithms-gray-world-white-patch-modified-white-patch-etc
http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41286-generate-points-from-given-conic-abcdef

I also wrote my undergraduate program in Matlab, but it envolves 3D
simulation, and the whole project is very heavy. But I will work on make it
presentable and upload it some day to github.

I have studied a little bit about ICC profiles, and for the last semester,
in the image processing module, we did a lab about multispectral imaging
that involved this. We also studied color-spaces and wrote some algorithms.

In the other hand, before studying I got almost 3 years of experience
working as development engineer for a Colombian company. In which I was
involved with image processing and computer vision topics for embedded
devices.

Thanks for the attention,

Juan Manuel Perez