Re: GSOC 2013

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GSOC 2013
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:45:45 -0400

On 23 April 2013 10:23, Computer Vision <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am interested in participating in GSOC 2013.
> Can you please give me more information about which
> projects are still free,

Projects aren't "taken". Propose an idea and we'll see where it goes.
There really is enough work in almost every project for more than one
person, so if your proposal is as good as another candidate's for the
same project, we may accept both!

Here are some ideas, but you're quite welcome to come up with anything
else on your own:

    http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas

If you want to impress us, start submitting code samples, interact
with us on this mailing list and if possible on IRC. We're looking for
individuals who seem involved and enthusiastic to work on Octave.

- Jordi G. H.