Re: GSoC

From: Patrick Noffke
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:01:01 -0500

Hi Prannoy,

Please copy the list on all GSoC correspondence.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Prannoy M <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Patrick,
It has been a while since we talked.Very sorry if I'm interrupting your busy schedule, but the time for the proposal submission is also running out.Please reply with future plan of action for me.

Thanks and Regards,
M.Prannoy

I apologize for not replying sooner.  Please begin your proposal for this project.  Follow the instructions here:
http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Your_steps_to_apply

As stated in the instructions, please email the list and ask for feedback on your proposal.

Since you have not worked with ICC profiles, I suggest you start reading the spec available here:
http://www.color.org/v4spec.xalter

Also, I would like it if you could share some of your code you mentioned in another email.

Please do your best to provide time estimates for your work.  I know estimating software development is not easy, and gets better with experience, but I'd like you to at least give it a try.  This probably requires reading some of the existing code and really thinking about how you would solve the problem.

I look forward to reviewing your proposal.

Regards,
Patrick