MOC and config.h?

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: MOC and config.h?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 00:03:45 -0400

I know the problem already occurred previously. As MOC files do not include config.h, compilation problems can occur because of undefined CPP macros. What was the recommended way to work around the problem again?

For reference, the problem I have is that I had to decorate octave_link class with OCTINTERP_API, but this makes MOC files from main-window.h and octave-qt-link.h to fail to compile.

Michael.