[bug #38746] Including mex.h does not work with G++ 4.8

From: Clemens Buchacher
Subject: [bug #38746] Including mex.h does not work with G++ 4.8
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:14:37 +0200

Hi,

I know that John has recently taken care of some bug reports with
submitted patches. I submitted a patch to this bug report 2 weeks ago,
but it's status has not been updated to "Patch submitted". So maybe this
has fallen through the cracks:

 https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?38746

This affects all users of Arch Linux, where only gcc 4.8 is available.
Therefore I'd very much appreciate if you would consider accepting the
patch. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to facilitate
the process of getting this issue fixed.

For your convenience I am attaching the patch to this email.

Clemens