Re: MXE-Build in linux

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: MXE-Build in linux
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 16:00:51 -0400

On 06/06/2013 03:55 PM, John D wrote:
Is it just me, or has native-gcc stopped being able to build in the last
couple of days?

Last documented successful build I had was 31-May -  so somewhere between
then and now, something has stopped working for me.

Can you be more specific about exactly what you are trying to do?

There are now a lot of options for mxe-octave.

If something isn't working now that used to work, that is not intentional.