Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code - LaTeX processing
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:48:14 +0200

When I use "fltk" (OpenGL) as a graphic toolkit i get overlap for size 20 and no overlap for size 36. And same results using "gnuplot".

2013/6/7 Catalin Codreanu <address@hidden>
On windows with graphics_toolkit => gnuplot I get this king of image :
I guess that's what Patrick means by "somewhat on top of one another".
I cheated a little bit, my command line was : title({'line 1', 'line2', 'line 3'}, 'FontSize', 36) ... so that the effect is clear.

Cat