RE: blog update #2

From: Marco Vassallo
Subject: RE: blog update #2
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:18:58 +0200

> Subject: Re: blog update #2
> From: address@hidden
> Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:07:31 +0200
> CC: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
>

> On 14 Jun 2013, at 11:20, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Indeed by browsing the python source for the xml_writer I see that the dolfin format supports a field named "domains"
> > which sounds as it could possibly do what you need.
>
> This 3D maesh: http://fenicsproject.org/pub/data/meshes/aneurysm.xml.gz
> from the dolfin examples page: http://fenicsproject.org/download/data.html#data
>
> includes boundary markers.
> c.

Hi,

I'm a little bit confused about the problem, and I don't understand if we should:

1) improve the mshm_dolfin_read so that we are able
to import boundary information to Octave, if they are available in the dolfin xml file

and/or

2) understand how we can add the information that we have stored in the e matrix
to the dolfin mesh

Thanks,

marco