Re: octclip and geometry package

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: octclip and geometry package
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:10:56 +0200

2013/6/20 Carnë Draug <address@hidden>
On 20 June 2013 12:47, José Luis García Pallero <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2013/6/20 Carnë Draug <address@hidden>
>>
>> On 20 June 2013 11:52, José Luis García Pallero <address@hidden>
>> wrote:

>> > Yes, the main development was done using the mercurial bitbucket repo.
>> > In
>> > this repository is all the history, from its creation in may 2005
>>
>> The first commit of that repo is May 2011. I noticed the date 2005 on
>> the source code and assumed that there was history before that. I just
>> noticed that the SVN repository also starts on 2011. I will remove the
>> directory main/octclip in the svn repository and upload a clone of
>> your mercurial repo. Is that ok?
>

> Also I have another bitbucker repo for the package OctPROJ:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/jgpallero/octproj/src
> https://bitbucket.org/jgpallero/octclip/src

I will do the same to the octproj repository. Also, I have noticed
that you have been committing the pdf that is generated from the tex
source. I will filter that file out and update the hgignore file. Is
that ok?

Hello:

I have updates the OctPROJ and OctCLIP repos in order to add the PDF reference manuals to the .hgignore files

Cheers

Carnë

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden