Re: Implementing lineheight

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Implementing lineheight
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 01:48:57 +0000 (GMT)

On Jun 24, 2013, at 02:21 PM, Andrej Lojdl <address@hidden> wrote:

New parameter is finally added. Default value is 1. Note that it don't work with print and saveas (I didn't work on this part). I think that now I need to make call graph as Patrick suggested.

I'm surprised that the OpenGL rendering on screen works, but doesn't work with printI() and saveas().  My understanding is that the gl2ps library captures the OpenGL commands and provides eps/pdf/png/etc output for what is displayed.  If the print() and saveas() don't work, there maybe a problem that needs to be fixed (and my be unrelated to your changes).  Can you provide a patch?

Ben