mptoolbox_1.3

From: CdeMills
Subject: mptoolbox_1.3
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:18:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I started working on mptoolbox, thanks to the version I got from the
original author. So far so good, I've added implementation for matrix
inversion using Gauss-Jordan elimination and pivoting. I also added 'hilb',
starting from Octave own version, as objects may not be used to implement a
range used by 'for' loop.

Taking the inverse of hilb(mp(20)) is a bit long (15 seconds on a Intel Mac)
but at least succeeds. The discrepancy between the product of this matrix by
its inverse and the identity matrix is 5e-48. Impressive!
Also, matrix flagged as singular are really singular.

I'll start playing with equation systems where rcond is greater than 10^30.

Regards

Pascal