Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge

From: Pascal Dupuis
Subject: Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:52:38 +0200

- about the mptoolbox on sourceforge: it is an older version,
Matlab-centric. The author sent me his latest version. I solved a few
issues with respect to Octave and started working on it. So could you
please
1) create a "multi-precision" dir to host this toolbox
2) I'll do a "svn dump" and sent it to you in order to "seed" the
original content
3) tell me how I can create a local copy of this area only ?

While you're at it, I would like my "dataframe" package to be migrated
to the hg repository. Same game: create a dir, I'll sent a dump.

Regards

Pascal