Re: Addition of ITSOL to MXE.

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Addition of ITSOL to MXE.
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 01:24:13 +0200

On 06/28/2013 06:15 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
> Hi,
> could you check if itsol-2.0.0.tar.bz2
> package on
> http://matzeri.altervista.org/works/itsol/
> does work for you.
> The source patch is Kai,s one. I added the autoconf /automake portion.
> The overall build patch is very large as it checks for lapack and blas,
> and I moved at side some files not anymore relevant
> To build/test/install as usual
>    (eventually autoreconf -i )
>    SOURCE_DIR/configure --enable-shared
>    make
>    make check
>    make install
> The final installation on cygwin contains:
> ------------------------
> ./bin
> ./bin/cygitsol-2.dll
> ./include
> ./include/itsol
> ./include/itsol/defs.h
> ./include/itsol/globheads.h
> ./include/itsol/ios.h
> ./include/itsol/protos.h
> ./lib
> ./lib/libitsol.a
> ./lib/libitsol.dll.a
> ./lib/libitsol.la
> ./lib/pkgconfig
> ./lib/pkgconfig/itsol.pc
> corrections and suggestions are welcome
> Regards
> Marco

I like your package. The resulting shared and static libraries from your modified ITSOL seem to be working for Ubuntu, too. I replaced my system libraries with those from ".libs" without noticing any changes in using ITSOL. Would you recommend me to use your ITSOL-package in general or do you have any Cygwin specific options in it? I didn't make use of "make install". According to your mail, it doesn't copy the files to my FS as the old debian packages did. Can you modify this setting?

Kai