Re: Addition of ITSOL to MXE.

From: c.
Subject: Re: Addition of ITSOL to MXE.
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:36:52 +0200

On 29 Jun 2013, at 08:10, marco atzeri <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Carlo
> That was the idea. I was just on early test phase before submitting
> to upstream.
> The source change is minimal, I used Kai's one, and only due to
> double function declarations that prevent building a shared lib.
> A upstream review is needed for possible alternative implementation.

Marco,

I think that, if autoconf is being used, also the "hand made" check for
fortran symbol names in "defs.h" could be substituted by use of F77_FUNC.

And also something might need to be done to allow for combatibility with
Octave's new 64-bit indexing.

As the changes are getting a bit intrusive I think the upstream maintainers
should get involved from this early stage already.

c.