Fwd: Feature Query

From: Ahsan Shahid
Subject: Fwd: Feature Query
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:43:30 +0500

Hi Jordi!
I hope you are doing good :).  I have been looking into integrating more features to Agora.  I have got an idea about Octave. I am thinking of adding a forum/ Q/A module to the Agora.  The advantage of such forum is that when new users need any help regarding Octave, they can turn to the forum and ask for any help. I know there is a well populated wiki for Octave. But still there are a lot of people who do not use mailing list or do not know how to use them and if any query comes about the issue that has already been adressed, one can point the guy asking for help to the wiki page.

The module that I have looked for the Q/A feature is:
http://askbot.org/en/questions/

In my opinion whole Octave community will benefit from this. What do you say about this?

Regards

-Ahsan